Visit My New Website


Magical Kicks


10:07 AM |



Magical Kicks
It takes more than a pair of magical toes to figure out and set up where the ball goes.
The best way to do this is probably for me to recount a story from my University days, when I first stumbled across this gem. With abundant time and a fascination for football games, I made it my immediate ambition to top the all time leaderboard. No mean feat, as the leader had several thousand successful ‘kicks’ at the time. It’s addictiveness and longevity is proven by my assault, which lasted several days (an hour or two per evening, often after getting in from a night out), then weeks – after about six weeks, without turning off my laptop, I had crept up to about sixth, with several hundred kicks to my name.



You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Promote This Page!!

Website counter

Like This Page!