Visit My New Website


My Name is Khan MP3 Songs


3:27 AM |


My Name is Khan Songs
Movie Cast :    Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Soniya Jehan Jimmy Shergill
Music Composer :   Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani, Loy Mendonca
Lyric's Writter :   ,
Movie Director :   Karan Johar
Movie Producer :   Karan Johar Shibani Bathija
Movie Release Year :   2009
Songsblasts.com brings you the complete collection of My Name Is Khan songs. My Name Is Khan was a 2010 Blockbuster movie from Hindi cinema. The acting of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol was marvellous and once again it made us all that nostalgic about the past movie of this great on-screen couple. Songs of this movie are exceptional and popular. We have them in high quality.Download My Name is Khan MP3 Songs. New Movie My Name is Khan Songs is Free Now. Listen to them online for free.

  1. Sajda ...                             [Download]
  2. Noor e khuda  ...                     [Download]
  3. Tere naina ...                     [Download]
  4. Allah hi rahem ...               [Download]
  5. Khan -theme ...                  [Download]
  6. Rang de ...                         [Download]


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Promote This Page!!

Website counter

Like This Page!